Texans seeking state and local office are standing up against mandates and committing themselves to action. The Pledge commits signers to “vigorously work to prohibit all vaccine mandates in Texas, including those imposed by both public and private businesses, and support a special session to do so immediately.”
All elected officials and candidates seeking office in Texas are welcome to sign the pledge. A pledge can be submitted or downloaded HERE.
Candidates are listed in alphabetical order within each district.
- Jameson Ellis for District 2
- Martin K Etwop for District 2
- Milam Langella for District 2
- Suzanne Harp for District 3
- Jeremy Ivanovskis for District 3
- Keith Self for District 3
- Pat Fallon for District 4
- Dan Thomas for District 4
- James Buford for District 6
- Christian Collins for District 8
- Jonathan Hullihan for District 8
- Sara Canady for District 15
- Jason Nelson for District 17
- Dana Zavorka for District 21
- Chris Mapp for District 27
- Ed Cabrera for District 28
- Steven Fowler for District 28
- Sandra Whitten for District 28
- Kelvin John Goodwin Castillo for District 30
- Jeremiah Diacogiannis for District 37
- Brett Guillory for District 38
- L. David Hogan for District 38
- Mark Ramsey for District 38
- Don Huffines for Governor
- Chad Prather for Governor
- Allen West for Governor
- Daniel Miller for Lt. Governor
- Victor Avila for Land Commissioner
- Weston Martinez for Land Commissioner
- Jon Spiers for Land Commissioner
- Carey A. Counsil for Agriculture Commissioner
- Sid Miller Agriculture Commissioner
- James White for Agriculture Commissioner
- Julie Pickren for State Board of Education #7
- Phil King for Senate District 10
- Warren Norred for Senate District 10
- Robin Armstrong for Senate District 11
- Bianca Gracia for Senate District 11
- Mayes Middleton for Senate District 11
- Westley Wright for Senate District 20
- Julie Dahlberg for Senate District 21
- Channon Cain for Senate District 25
- George Lavender for House District 1
- Clyde Blake Bostick for House District 2
- Bryan Slaton House District 2
- Kelly McDonald for House District 3
- Dewey Ray Collier II for House District 5
- Greg Caldwell for House District 11
- Joshua Hamm for House District 12
- Steve Toth House District 15
- Jennifer Bezner for House District 17
- Tom Glass for House District 17
- Janis Holt for House District 18
- Nubia Devine for House District 19
- Ellen Troxclair for House District 19
- Terri Leo Wilson for House District 23
- Alena Berlanga for House District 31
- Mike Monreal for House District 31
- Scott LaMarca for House District 33
- Dennis London for House District 33
- Nelson Jarrin for House District 52
- Patrick McGuinness for House District 52
- Jonathan Schober for House District 52
- Wesley Virdell for House District 53
- Richard D. Hayes for House District 57
- Matthew Poole for House District 57
- Mike Olcott for House District 60
- Paul Chabot for House District 61
- Jim Herblin for House District 61
- Shelley Luther for House District 62
- Andy Hopper for House District 64
- Mark Middleton for House District 68
- Samuel Weatherby for House District 71
- Carrie Isaac for House District 73
- Ramesh Cherivirala for House District 76
- Casey Gray for House District 81
- Carl Tepper for House District 84
- Candy Noble House District 89
- David Lowe for House District 91
- Anthony Reed for House District 91
- David M. Silvey for House District 91
- Nate Schatzline for House District 93
- Tony Tinderholt House District 94
- Taylor Mondick for House District 95
- Mitchell Ryan for House District 98
- Mark Dorazio for House District 122
- Deanna Robertson for House District 127
- Shelley Barineau for House District 133
- Michelle Evans for House District 136
- Josh Flynn for House District 138
- Christine Kalmbach for House District 138
- Valoree Swanson District 150
- Lauren Davis for Dallas County Judge
- Shane Stolarczyk for Kendall County Judge
- Edward Heath for Potter County Judge
- John Beaman for Rockwall County Judge
- Ryan Gallagher for Williamson County Judge
- Henry “Hank” Whitman, Jr. for Wilson County Judge
- Chad L. Miller for Wise County Judge
- James Patrick Watson for Blanco County Commissioner Precinct 2
- Jennifer Eckhart for Montgomery County Commissioner Precinct 2
- Larry Dale Carpenter Jr. for Tarrant County Commissioner Precinct 4
- CoCo Simpson for Tom Green County Commissioner Precinct 4
- Russell A. King for Wilson County Commissioner Precinct 2
Other Local Government
- Kenda Eckols for Limestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1
- Kyle Scott for Harris County Treasurer
- Larry Mike for Tarrant County District Clerk
- Jennifer Fleck for Travis County GOP Chair
24 thoughts on “Vaccine Choice Protection Pledge Signers”
Thank you for signing. Iam a nurse and want no more vaccines forced on me. I have to work but should be able to decide what goes into my body. My constitutional rights should be in place always.
Thank you! To all those who support personal sovereignty and our inalienable rights! Please don’t let ANYONE whittle away at our constitution and feel empowered to protect it!
I’d like to see Attorney General, and AG candidates positions.
Me too !
I am a respiratory therapist and I agree with you. My body and my choice.
I am 75 years of age and have been a citizen of Texas since my birth. I have NEVER felt my rights as an American have been on the line as they are now. The vaccine mandate is unconstitutional and a shame to our state and our nation. I have researched all information on the vaccines and made a personal decision to remain Unvaccinated, no matter the cost to me; however, younger peoples’ very livelihood is being put in jeopardy for the same decision. I am asking you to let freedom continue in this decision by opposing and stopping mandates for the vaccine on any and ALL people!
I am 72 and a born and bred Texan. Getting a shot. I won’t call it a vaccine because it doesn’t prevent the disease, should never be mandated or forced upon anyone. And an untested and unproven vaccine should never ever be given to children . The government has lost their mind thinking that they can just tell us we have to take the shot and we will just go along like sheep to slaughter . Not going to happen
People need a choice about getting vaccinated. Forcing someone to get vaccinated against unemployment is not a choice. People put in that situation are not getting vaccinated against a virus with a vaccine that doesn’t prevent you from catching the virus, spreading the virus, or dying from the virus. They’re getting vaccinated against losing their job. I thought America was a FREE country! END THE MANDATES NOW!
Thank you all who have signed this and who continue to support the idea of freedom from being forced to take a vaccine. And to those who will continue the vigil to protect all of our freedoms.
Lets see, not sure which party those individuals signatures are committed too, have to wonder, are the democrats supporting this? From what I am reading about Abbott, he seems to be lagging a bit on his responsibility to us Texans. From general observation and the past actions by the democrats when they skedaddled to D.C. like little children with tears in their eyes, abandoning their post, doubt they have the commonsense or knowledge to understand the real facts of this, or any real issue, if it hasn’t been uploaded into their minds by their handlers.
Bottom line, mandates are nothing more than Authoritarian infrigment on Americans constitutional rights. Nobody has the right to dictate what drugs I put in my body. I am intelligent enough to research the FACTS and find the TRUTH behind this untested concoction they want to demand I inject into my body. It has been PROVEN that Vitamin D and CBD/CBG both are close to or as effective as the vaccine, which does NOT protect the recipient from catching or transmitting the virus. Their lies are pathetic, while drug manufacturer earn BILLIONS each quarter as they keep pushing for more boosters. Democrats keep supporting the open southern border while thousands of illegals enter and are then transported all over the country without being tested for the virus. They believe that since there are morons dumb enough to continue voting for them, all the rest of us are dumb also..
People REALLY need to RESEARCH DILIGENTLY on ALL these candidates and go and listen to their answers when these candidates have been asked crucial questions before going to the polls. Allen West, beyond a shadow of doubt had my vote until I seen he LEANS to the CONSERVATIVE side and in a Q&A he stated that the National Guard should take the vaccine. A friend of mine that has a child in the National Guard was telling me about this yesterday because her family was going to vote for him also, until she heard him give that answer.
Can you provide a link to the Q&A where Allen West said the National Guard should take the vaccine? Thank you.
All I could find is this “chalk talk” by Col. West, in which he says the reason the Texas Guard is being forced to take the vaccine is because our governor has mandated it. https://tv.gab.com/channel/starcrest/view/ltc-allen-west-the-feds-6158db2e1367fc577ae5b185
I can tell you for a fact that I have heard LtC West so no one, military, civilian (healthcare or otherwise) should be forced or coerced to take a shot or vaccine.
The FDA is longer trusted with Drug recommendations the injuries & deaths from these “vaccines” should have stopped all Use if these clot shots,,, yet apparently the payoff to the FDA is more important than Citizens health.. I have relatives who have gotten the shots,, only to have adverse reactions and no way to get over the issues the shot has caused..
Thank you so much for standing for freedom. It is such a blessing to know there are still leaders with integrity who will do what is right for the people they represent. God bless you.
Please stop the mandates!
Today, 2/8/22, MD Anderson just denied all religious exemption requests for employees who submitted them. Their last paid day is February 22nd.
This is horrible. I don’t know how they can do that. I believe there will be a lot of lawsuits on the way.
Praying for MD Anderson staff.
God bless all the lawmakers and candidates seeking office who have solemnly pledged to do what is right by God and His creation and stand boldly to protect people’s God-given burth rights to decide hiw to properly and with informed consent , manage their lives as free spirits in these United States and the State of Texas. Thank you!
Thank you for signing this pledge. Any vaccine should be an individual’s choice since there is always risk associated with any drug put into one’s body. I will use this list and share it with others when voting time comes. This is really important to me and to many others around me in Texas, no matter what political party they are affiliated with.
Thank you for these names. This is a nail in the Looser Board for their opponents. I feel good about everyone I voted for in the State elections. Not so sure about locally.
hi how and where do I sign or get pledge for no vaccine and vaccine choice ?? choices to for med medical issues to for alls and how do we join you all’s ? you all to get like little joining cards and we can carry with us to all medical appts if needed thank you all’s for all you all do hav a great day and yea I donate as I can a tiny lil
Hi, Ms. Robalin. We appreciate your support! Our Vaccine Choice Protection Pledge is for candidates running for office in the upcoming election. We do have a petition that you could sign, however. You will find it at this link: https://texansforvaccinechoice.com/petition-no-jabs-for-jobs/ Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and support!